2/13/06

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

No not the Olympics, the Stellar Kart In The Studio Extravaganza! What that means is that we are in the studio tomorrow! We will be working for the next 8 days and will hopefully get the whole CD done. :) We are fast. We will have a video camera in the studio to let you guys see what's going on. We'll try to get those up on the website as soon as possible.

We'll also be redesigning our website for the new cd so i'll keep you posted on that progress.

Stay tuned...I'll update you guys on how the studio is going,

adam.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thats awesome!!! When do you think the Cd will come out? I can't wait!!!

><>
Jess

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Jess too and I want to know when the new cd is coming out too. I will be praying for you while you are in the studio. Can't wait!
Love,
Jess too!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Rebekah_W said...

hey! I can't wait for you new cd!!!!!!! when does it come out! I wann see those videos! they are gonna be on you website right? well keep up the great work and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!
<><

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home