9/11/04

howdy ya'll,

we just got done with our show here in South Carolina and it was great. Right now we're hanging out at this huge house where we're staying tonight just watching tv and checking my fantasy football team. we were in Oklahoma on tuesday and i just want to say thanks to tony and barbara for letting us stay at your house and thanks for the cinnamon rolls, bananas, bagels, cereal, oj...thanks for breakfast, too.

we love our new van! it's a silver '04 ford E350 with a plasma tv, vcr, dvd...actually our "plasma" tv is a 13" tv/vcr combo with a playstation 2 for games and dvd's. it's still way cool, though. AND, more importantly, we've made it all the way across the country so far without a blowout! hope i didn't just jinx it.

so all is well in stellar kart land. we head out tomorrow for North Carolina, then it's on to Pittsburgh, PA for a day, then back down to West Virginia on tuesday, so we will definately be busy! keep checking our website and the link for shows to find out where we're playing and what's happening.

go to church tomorrow!
adam.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for some reason that made me laugh!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

You guys were in Norman AGAIN, and didn't bother to call. For Pete's sake, the Pennybakers go to my church.
Wow.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma says Hi, I love you.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Found ya'll on PureVolume and I really loved your stuff! I was just wondering if there's a schedule I could see of where ya'll are playing. Please let me know!! Thanks a bunch and God bless!!
loves,
ELISA
(BiscuitsNGravy_CWW@yahoo.com)

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click on the link for "Book a Show" to see Stellar Kart's schedule of where they are playing.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there a way for me to find out where the concert is in Victoria Minnesota? Because I have some friends that live near by and are youth leaders, so I thought they might want to take their kids.
Thanks,
maria
tinkerbelldreamin@yahoo.com

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the show Wednesday in West Virginia. It was awesome! I was so excited to see you guys. I really hope you make it big. I got your cd & everything. I cant wait to see you guys play again. <33, Ashley

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I was also at the show Wednesday in WVa, aweseom show btw! Thanks for signing my pic and $5 cd! lol, yes I'm the one who bought the cd I didn't have moeny for, thanks for the extra $2!! I've really fallen in love with the music and hope you guys do great

Stephen (op166@juno.com)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home