12/1/04

Here's an update for ya,

We are flying to Nashville on the 8th of December to play for the Word/Warner Bros. Sales Conference. Then, we will return to Phoenix to shoot a music video sometime before Christmas. The video will be for the song "Spending Time" which is also our first radio single. The single is being shipped to radio soon and will start playing in January. As soon as we know for sure, we'll let you know to start calling the radio stations and requesting it.

So we're closer than we've ever been to a real website. I know many of you who have been fans for awhile are shaking your heads and saying "yeah right," but seriously our site is in the works as I'm writing this message. It's true.

We are playing a few AZ shows in January so stay tuned. (hint: Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson) I will let you know as soon as they are confirmed.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving,
Adam

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new video, I bet it will be awesome.
And I know everyone is excited about the concerts.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooooohooooo finally a concert for all of us here at home!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS.. I saw the new cover for your new CD and i must say(in my and my friends personal opinion) that you guys really should NOT do your hair like that !
You looked awesome on the back of your EP can;t you change it back!!!!!PUHLEASE!!!!!!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home