10/8/08

Good Timing

well apparently the best time to start up blogging about stellar kart's adventures on the road is not when we are in the middle of a 9 day break. :) actually, we had some shows get canceled up in the northeast so we're hanging out at home and trying to recover from being out on the road for the past 4 weeks. the break is giving me some time to ponder the new record. it's always a weird experience making a new record. trying to sum up your thoughts into song form is stressful. :) with tons of ideas, phrases, song titles, and lyrics floating around in my head, it's tough to make sense of it all and compose a complete thought. i'll figure it out...

tomorrow should be a fun day, i think i'm going golfing...

adam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam! I hope everything's alright with you guys and Superchic[k]. I was going to attend the Oswego show but was really bummed that it was canceled. It's all in God's plan and it's all His timing. I can't wait to see you guys again! You are such an encouragement! So when you get the chance, there will be tons of fans waiting for Stellar Kart to play in upstate NY including me. Have fun golfing. Oh yeah, I can't wait for the new record! God Bless! Missie

2:37 PM  
Blogger SKfan said...

YOu always do a great job writing songs. I love the lyrics from you guys. My favorite(though its hard to pick) is from "Jesus Loves You"- T0 know that your forever has been changed -good stuff:)
Thanks for the awesome music
-Judy

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home