3/29/09

fly dates

we just finished up a couple weekends worth of fly dates and i can't begin to explain how much more i enjoy life on the bus. we had great shows and the people were amazing, but it is just so exhausting waking up at 4am to get to the airport by 5am to fly out at 6am. by the time the evening is finished and we get back to the hotel, it's 1am. sleep for 3 hours and do it again for the next couple days. it's the worst part of being in a band. when we're on the bus we go to bed at 1am, but are able to get a full nights sleep while we roll to the next city. (that is, when i don't have to drive.) luckily for us, this year holds very few fly dates for us and a ton of drive dates.

i'm excited for the next few weeks because we are figuring out our schedule for recording the next record. since we are independent now, (we parted ways with Word records at the end of last year) we have all kinds of options regarding where we go next. all i can say is that we are ready for a fresh start. :)

a

14 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi da Fruit said...

Another new album? Didn't "Expect the Impossible" just come out last year? Cool!
I don't quite understand how anybody could sleep three hours a night and still be able to perform well! I guess that means y'all must be especially talented! :D
~Kiwi~

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Stacy said...

Adam I can tell your really tired cuz u forgot ro sign your whole name. JK!
;)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous victoria said...

I hear you. I prefer driving over flying, too. I'm so excited for your new music! You guys are so awesome! Keep up the hard work. We all appreciate it! By the way, I know you are a sports fan, are you keeping up with March Madness?
just wondering.
God bless!
victoria

3:36 PM  
Anonymous christena said...

oh wow i didn't know that you guys are independent now. and i and i'm sure a lot of other people, really appreciate all of your hard work! you guys are amazing!

btw, your concert last night was awesome! it was the 2nd time i've seen you. i really love how you always just hang out after shows and talk to your fans. there's not many bands that do that. hope to see you again!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

i think i touched you!! i was in MD only a few days ago at YEC

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Vivian said...

Just saw you guys perform last night. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Broken In Love said...

That's always good! I can't imagine being in a plane 24/7, you all must be super jet lagged!!! Thanks for still doing it though! I love you guys!!!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Martineee said...

Keep going guys:D
You rock!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Shayne said...

Praise praise praise the LORD!!! Y'all are coming to Mobile! I will be there and will get your autograph. When you see me, ask if I am Ray!!! Jordan should be giving my mom a poster and I will be there so look for me!!! haha! thanks SK! SHINE LIKE THE STARS!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous victoria said...

Sorry to be annoying and leave 2 comments, but my dad lost his job a couple days ago, so if you guys could please pray for him and my family. I appreciate it.
Victoria

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is totally awesome!! An new CD!! I can NOT WAIT until it comes out!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!
-Carly-

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE LOVE U GUYS !!!!!UR AMAZING -s8ter girlz

12:17 PM  
Anonymous chocolate chip said...

i can't wait~~ a new cd!!! :D
lml ^.^ lml

8:13 AM  
Anonymous chocolate chip said...

kk, i just have to say this!
i was watching ur guy's myspace vids--and my dog came and sat with me--and he started watching them!! it was so hilarious!! :D

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home